- 4 Bedrooms
- Single Day Bed & Trundle on Second Floor Foyer
- 4 Full Bathrooms
- 1 Half Bathroom
- Off Street Parking: 3 in driveway.
- On Street Parking: 2 City of Rehoboth Parking Permits
- 15 Minute Walk to Beach
- 5 Minute Walk to Shops & Restaurants
- Central Air
- Central Heat
- Outdoor Shower
- TVs: 3 Flat Screens (living room, bedroom 1 & 2)
- Indoor Dining: Seats 10; Additional 4 at Kitchen Breakfast Bar
- Outdoor Dining: Seats 6 on Front Porch
- Propane Grill
Stunning Single Family Home. Great layout. Fantastic front porch. Sleeps 10.
314 Laurel Street
2017 Rates and Stay RulesSee Rates and Book Here
Call (302) 727-5566 for help.
“6 Stars Please! Our extended family, 3 generations, thoroughly enjoyed this beautifully appointed home. We loved parking the cars and being close enough to walk to beach, boardwalk, restaurants, everywhere! Our bicycling was loaded with Nature. This gracious home is even more impressive and welcoming than the pictures. The kitchen begs you to enjoy cooking. Open floor plan makes gathering and games perfect. BR and bath layout provides plenty of privacy for multiple families. The owners and realtors anticipated our every need. We can’t wait to return! Thanks for excellent service.”